FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Catherine Hill Bay is a coastal bay and village on the southern peninsula forming Lake Macquarie, south of the Pacific Ocean entrance channel at Swansea in New South Wales, Australia. It is part of the City of Lake Macquarie local government area. The village is the oldest continuous settlement in the City of Lake Macquarie.
- A fully refundable part deposit of only $1,000 will take your lot off the market.
- 550 lots.
- There will be several new parks and reserves created, complimenting the vast open spaces of the beaches headlands National Park and Munmorah State Conservation area.
- Late 2015 for Stages 1 and 2.
- Contracts are exchanged on a 10% deposit and you don’t pay anything further until settlement.
- Within 2 years of settlement of the land purchase.
- Authentic Australian coastal architecture.
- For more information on the Rose business and other developments you can visit www.rosegroup.com.au
- A carefully considered collection of design criteria Rose uses in achieving beautifully designed homes.